5. If they try to convince you to give them another chance, listen to him/her respectfully as you expect them to listen to you. Listening to them does not mean they are going to change your mind, it means that you are giving them the opportunity to speak about what they want.
6. Tell them that you've made up your mind and that you do not feel that there is any chance for making this work out romantically. Tell them that while you respect their views, that you have thought a lot about this and that there is nothing that would change your mind as you know that this is the right thing for you to do.
7. Tell them what level you would like to keep your relationship (acquaintances, never-see-agains, friends, etc.).
8. Again, listen to their response as it important to respect their feelings about this new level of your relationship.
9. Let them go when they feel it is time to end the conversation. Don't try and make them stay to chat more, or quickly dismiss them, after all you took the time to get into this relationship, you can take the time to respectfully depart it.
10. Be honest. Although breakups can be really hard, honesty serves you in that you do not have to be afraid of standing up for your needs and it helps both of you to learn from your relationship so that you can be better partners to future romantic interests.
Sexual Wellness & Pleasure Products